Effective Date of Current Policy: December 31st, 2019
“You” Refers to you, customer
“Us,” “We,” or “Our” Refers to the online store KUHLSleep.com
Comfort Trial Policy:
We offer you a 100-night trial period on all of our KUHL mattresses. You’ve been sleeping on the same mattress every night for some time, your body has grown accustomed to it. When sleeping on a new mattress your body needs time to adjust, kind of like a new pair of shoes. We require that you sleep on the mattress for at least 21-nights to allow your body to adapt to the technology.
If, after the initial 21-night trial period, you are not happy with your product, contact us at +1 888-IAM-KUHL (+1 888-426-5845) or firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the returns process.
Warranty & Returns:
Warranty & Returns can be viewed here
You can request a return here
Cost of shipping is included in the price of the mattress. After payment of the order, it will be shipped within 3-5 days and arrive at the address you provided within 1-2 weeks.
Your package will arrive via 3rd Party Carrier.
- A cancellation request can be submitted prior to product shipping.
- Once a cancellation request is approved, a refund will be issued and will appear on your bank account or credit card statement within 7 business days.
- If we are unable to process a cancellation request before the order ships, you have the option of proceeding with a return request or accepting the order.
- If you proceed with the return request, we will issue a return label. You have 7 days after delivery to initiate the return. Merchandise must be in the original, unopened carton to receive credit.
- Upon receipt of a return, we will issue a credit less the cost of return shipping.
If your package is not at your residence when the carrier says it has been delivered or your package was damaged in transit, we will send out one more at no additional charge to you. This will only be done once per purchase. If the package were not at your residence after the carrier confirms they delivered it, the second mattress would require a signature upon delivery to confirm you received it.
Every customer is provided one trial period per product. If you’ve already participated in our comfort trial period by returning your mattress from an initial order, then you will not be eligible for another trial period. However, if your mattress is returned completely unopened, then you are still eligible for a trial on your next purchase.